Tuesday, September 29, 2009

People Hate Sales Job

Do you hate your sales job? I did for two years. I did not understand why anyone would like this sort of job. I was given a list every day and then was expected to meet some made up quota. It made no sense. Then the market crashed and people's hands went up. It was like an explosion. Suddenly I realized no one knew what sales was. No one could tell me what was right and wrong to my sales approach. I had to learn it on my own. I have created this Sales Blog as a space to put new tips and talk about some of the best sales approaches I have found. As well as books, magazines, and blogs that help me along the way. If you have a story to tell contact me. I love to hear how someone took their horrible sales job and turned it around. Sales does give you the freedom and sometimes in the right situations the financial rewards. This is NO Excuse Sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment